Responsible for providing financial and operational analysis to senior management in support of business unit decision-making, looking for risks and opportunities. Manages accounting transactions and maintains books of accounts, ensuring that all financial data is recorded within generally accepted accounting principles consistent with Company policies.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Supports business unit management and other departments with informational requests and special projects.
- Analyzes financial and operational data/performance metrics, communicates findings and risks and makes suggestions to improve processes.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Partners with senior management to support business planning and operational processes throughout the year.
- Possesses understanding of Company policies and procedures and continually implements and reviews policies and procedures for consistency.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Trains, supervises and develops Finance staff. Manages the day-to-day performance of the Finance team and makes suggestions to upper management for work performance improvement.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centennial, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A