Website Whole Foods Market
Performs all duties related to preparing and baking products that are consistent with WFM quality standards. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Checks product to ensure it meets WFM quality standards.
- Forms, cuts, molds, shapes, and bakes dough.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Ensures temp, sweep, and sanitation logs are completed.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Monitors cooking completion times and sets heat and humidity temperatures for proof box.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Measures, mixes, and prepares raw materials according to company specifications and recipes.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Basic math skills for recipe conversions and modifications.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Ability to use point of sale electronic systems.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Thorough product knowledge.
- Working knowledge and application of all merchandising expectations within the department.
- Working understanding of and compliance with all WFM quality goals, policies and procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6-12 months retail experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fremont, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A