Website Whole Foods Market
Team Members will have the exciting opportunity to be cross-trained and work throughout various departments, constantly learning about new products and areas of the store.
- Process customer purchases, returns and credits.
- Provide exceptional customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Follow all 365 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Rotate products and remove out-of-date products.
- Be aware of new products and their placement.
- Will be cross-trained and work in multiple areas throughout the store, which may include cashiering.
- Ensure that all shelves and displays are properly stocked and front facing.
- Participate in fiscal period and quarter end inventories.
- Maintain and support proper (Electronic Shelf Label) signage throughout the store.
- Ensure the highest retail standards are being met.
- Proactive problem-solver with excellent follow-through and listening skills
- Clear and effective communication style, both written and verbal
- Proper use of, which may include but not limited to, knives, personal protective equipment, forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks, six wheel carts, baler (must be 18 years of age or older) and all other equipment used during preparation and clean up within department and store
- Supports the 365 culture and is an example of Whole Foods Market’s Core Values Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in recognizing and accomplishing all tasks where there is a direct job responsibility
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures Skilled in working in a fast paced, evolving environment with a strong ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and complete tasks in a thorough and timely manner
- Thorough knowledge of products throughout the store or the ability to learn them quickly
- Proven experience meeting all customer service expectations and standards when interacting with customers, vendors and fellow Team Members
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with individuals in positions throughout various levels of the business
- Basic computer skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior retail, restaurant or hospitality experience is preferred
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A