Website Whole Foods Market
Orders, replenishes and merchandises bakery, coffee, and juice products and participates in regional programs for purchasing and promotions. Monitors inventory control and replenishes product. Assists in organizing and developing promotional displays and maintaining OTS standards. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Maintains positive working relationship with vendors.
- Analyzes and controls product transfers, waste, and spoilage.
- Monitors and acts upon open PO reports for both purchases and credits in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures orders for product are timely and accurate to monitor inventory turns.
- Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required.
- Replenishes products through proper buying procedures.
- Requests and ensures proper signage.
- Controls spoilage/shrink; achieves turn goals; participates in inventory.
- Supports leadership in conducting inventories.
- Oversees customer special order procedure.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Working knowledge and application of all applicable merchandising expectations.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Comprehensive knowledge of bakery, coffee, and juice products.
- Strong basic math skills.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Ability to educate team on product knowledge and convey enthusiasm.
- Knowledge and ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ordering systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- 12+ months retail experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fremont, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A