Website U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Performs diagnostic testing and troubleshooting equipment problems as they arise and confers with Bio Med to resolve equipment issues/ problems. Performs shut down and QA on equipment as needed. When problems occur enter work orders.
Responsible for explaining exams to patients so that patients understand what is to be accomplished and disclosing possible hazards. May be required by procedure or patient’s condition to monitor vital signs, recognize allergic reactions and initiate CPR.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process
- Subject to a background/security investigation
- Designated and/or random drug testing may be required
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this job.
- Participation in the seasonal influenza and Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccination programs are requirements for all Department of
- Veterans Affairs Health Care Personnel (HCP)
- You may be required to serve a probationary period
Company: U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A