Website Universal Studios
The Event Guide is primarily responsible for assisting the Sales and Marketing department in executing internal and external Special Events. The primary duty is to act as ambassadors to Event Guests by welcoming them, communicating Event flow information and providing overall park directions. The Event Guide must be comfortable interacting with people and able to provide exemplary Guest Service.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Responsible for crowd control/guest flow, barricade and rope and stanchion placement for queues and event barriers.
- Executes Special Events in Universal Studios, Islands Of Adventure, CityWalk, Resort Hotels and Sound Stages.
- Event guides are also responsible for providing capacity management support within Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure during peak park operation.
- Event guides are expected to properly lift all event inventory supplies. Event Guides must also adhere to safety guidelines when escorting or directing vehicles into the park and around UO property.
- Assists with arrivals and check-in of Event Guests, facilitates movement of groups throughout the resort to include transportation, provides overall itinerary information and assistance to Special Event Guests maintain boundaries of Event, distributes materials as required, assists with on-site needs of Event Guests.
- High school degree or GED required.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to think on your feet and also be able to demonstrate park knowledge (attraction locations and descriptions, restroom locations); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: Universal Studios
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A