Website Tim Hortons
We are looking for a Sr. Analyst – Demand Planning to join our team! The objective of this role is to effectively manage forecasting for regular and promotional products for a specific product category for Tim Hortons supply chain. The Demand Planner will be responsible for working closely with the business teams to develop and manage demand plans that support strong fill rate at the Distribution Center level.
- Monitor promotions against plan, analyze variances and communicate updated forecasts to all impacted teams to ensure service level targets are maintained
- Collaborate with the marketing analytics team to achieve a consensus forecast for every promotion
- Manage the day-to-day forecasting models in SAP APO to ensure high accuracy at an item DC level for the Tim Hortons Brand
- Collaborate with finance on budgeting and volume forecasting
- Data management within demand planning systems
- Analytics and continuous improvement projects as required
- Manage ramp down and ramp up forecasts for transitional SKUs and delisted SKUs
- Collaborate with suppliers and provide regular updated forecasts for both Canada and US business
- Work closely with marketing and operations to identify market forces that could affect demand
- Develop and communicate accurate demand plans to all areas of the business, including finance, marketing, operations, procurement, and the distribution centers
- Persuasive and self-motivated advocate capable of promoting an organization’s needs.
- SAP knowledge is preferred.
- Strong oral communicator with experience speaker to senior leaders and partners.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Math or business undergrad preferred.
- Excellent communication, planning, and time management skills.
- 2-4 years of Demand Planning for CPG or QSR industry.
Company: Tim Hortons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A