Website Tim Hortons
Reporting to the Plant Manager, Accounting and Administrative Analyst will be responsible for providing accounting and administrative support to the plant.
- Supports the budget planning process working closely with financial planning and the manufacturing management team.
- Assists and reviews month-end financial process including reconciliations, budget variance analysis and runs SAP reports. This includes weekly and monthly dashboard input
- Creates sales orders, credits, and debits for customers.
- Ensure employee hours and schedules are correct and up to date, review overtime that is worked, enroll all new employees on the timeclock and track vacation and sick time for hourly employees.
- Creates and tracks purchase orders for all departments, sets up new vendor accounts including setting up customer invoicing.
- Responsible for vendor creation and revision, PO creation, invoice processing, asset creation and vendor inquiries.
- Performs all Accounts Payable and Receivable for the plant Accounts receivable of cash customers and employee sales. This includes making physical deposits at the bank.
- Prepares and participates in all internal financial audits.
- Track and process employee expenses as they pertain to the monthly budget.
- Responsible for organizing and/or ordering employee discount items, additional uniforms, and employee purchases.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Minimum 2 years Accounting/Booking/Administrative experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP and proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Post-secondary diploma/certificate from a program related to accounting/booking and administration
Company: Tim Hortons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A