Website Tim Hortons
Reporting to Maintenance Supervisor, this position is responsible for electromechanical maintenance throughout the entire facility, the ammonia refrigeration system, the MHE and the ASRS equipment. Performing general maintenance tasks throughout the facility. This position will require flexibility to assist in scheduled shift coverage as well as off shift breakdowns as needed. The successful candidate is required to have strong troubleshooting abilities, and is self-starting technician who has the ability to make decisions with the information at hand.
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment and repair as needed
- Maintain ammonia refrigeration equipment including compressors, evaporators, condensers and pumps
- Perform PM work order duties as assigned through the CMMS
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices
- Maintain Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) equipment including pallet conveyors and pallet lift conveyors
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and electrical equipment
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment
- Repair and maintain warehouse/facility issues
- Certificate of Qualification as an Electrician (309A or 442A) or Millwright (433A or 426A), other trade certifications will be taken into consideration if they are relative to the position.
- Certificate of Qualification (Ontario) as 3rd Class Operating Engineer or Refrigeration Operator B Class with ammonia refrigeration experience.
Company: Tim Hortons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A