Be a key technical member of the commercial team that focuses on evaluating and defining new Tesla Energy Storage Product sales opportunities and working to deploy product against them.
- Work with prospective customers to identify best commercial and technical fit of Tesla’s battery systems by creating and defining the business case
- Work with the sales team to evaluate new market segments and perform analysis of storage potential
- Understand regional energy markets and utilities, define, and disseminate functional requirements with internal business and engineering colleagues
- Build internal analytical and software tools to streamline the sales engineering process to support large volumes of energy projects
- Work closely with Sales Engineer(s) to complete the financial and preliminary site design for customers
- Participate in on-going proceedings related to tariffs and market mechanisms to inform / update modelling processes.
- Ability to breakdown complex engineering ideas for customers new to storage
- Deep passion for changing the way we use energy on the electric grid
- Proven experience in software development to solve complex problems.
- Ability to execute many projects and tasks in parallel
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working on energy solutions for commercial and industrial customers
- Demonstrated experience related to energy markets and utilities
- Top-tier academic background (software, electrical, mechanical, civil, environmental or engineering preferred)
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Tulsa, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A