Website State Farm
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Account Manager – State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Focus). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Dedicated to customer service
- Detail oriented
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A