Website State Farm
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Agent’s Executive Assistant – State Farm Agent Team Member (Customer Relations Focus). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Work with the agent to develop and maintain a digital marketing system to promote the office.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to help manage the website and social media content.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Work with the agent to identify and support local community events in our market.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Dedicated to customer service
- Organizational skills
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A