Website U.S. Department of State
This position is located in the Human Resources Management Division, Office of the Executive Director, Bureau of Diplomatic Security. The Human Resource Management Division coordinates Human Resource Management services for the Bureau, including position classification, recruitment and appointment, assignments, reassignments and transfers, equal employment opportunity, career development counseling, training, employee services, awards, reporting, and special projects.
- Advises management on recruitment strategies to best attract, hire and retain a skilled, diverse and motivated workforce including available flexible hiring authorities, and sources and special programs.
- Conduct and/ or advise hiring officials on the development of job analyses on a variety of conventional positions using research, interview, observation, and analytical techniques.
- Reviews job applications in order to rate applicants’ basic eligibility and ranks those candidates found to be basically qualified, following U.S. Office of Personnel Management and Departmental guidelines.
- Contacts employees and applicants who have been selected for vacant positions and offers them the job verbally and in writing at a given grade level and salary up through the level to which he /she has been delegated authority.
- Independently processes HR actions in accordance with the Guide to Processing Personnel Actions in an electronic HR system.
- One year probationary period, unless excepted by regulation.
- Incumbent will be subject to random drug testing.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Verification of employment eligibility in the United States is required.
- Must be able to maintain a non-sensitive low-risk public trust clearance.
Company: U.S. Department of State
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A