Our Store Managers bring the Starbucks experience to life by managing store operations, driving financial success, building great teams, and building a meeting place in their communities. They delight and uplift customers through a human connection. Their work goes beyond a perfectly made beverage; it’s about human connection. They enjoy being able to achieve these aspirations autonomously, while leveraging our world class brand and business practices.
- Ability to work full time (the work regularly demands in excess of 40 hours per week) including variable hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
- Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the country in which you apply.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum High School or GED
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor team partners with professional maturity
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- 3 years retail / customer service management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A