This role is a hands-on experience that develops your supervisory experience, coaching skills, coffee/ tea passion and business acumen, all to build your understanding of store management. You will learn how to create success for a multi-million-dollar business, create and develop great teams, and building a meeting place in your community that nurtures customers. These foundational principles set up partners for success for careers in store management and leadership.
- Inspire others: become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to driving and achieving results through your team
- Grow a successful, multi-million-dollar business: drive sales leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem-solving skills
- Nurture talent & lead a team: engage the hearts and minds of your team and develop their skills so that they realize their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams.
- 4+ years of US Military service
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
- 2 years retail / customer service management experience OR
- Minimum High School or GED
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pueblo, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A