This position contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
- Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- No previous experience required
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, UK
Application Deadline: N/A