As a Warehouse Bulk Associate, you’ll be operating material handling equipment such as forklifts, cherry pickers, turret or electric pallet jack to move product within the warehouse.
You’ll be organizing orders to be picked efficiently, selecting orders by pulling, stacking and labeling merchandise and bringing it to the staging area all while maintaining the highest level of safety. In addition, you will stack empty pallets and clean and sweep work area and remove trash as you go to maintain a clean workspace.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to pass a drug screen to the extent permissible legally
- Minimum three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
- Ability to become certified in the operation of warehouse equipment
- As a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business need
- Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift, pallet jack or cherry picker
- Ability to work at heights up to 60 feet or more as needed
- An ability to lift, push or pull boxes/merchandise weighing between 70 pounds and 100 pounds by hand
- You must be at least 18 years old
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A