The Delivery Final Mile Operations Senior Supervisor will lead the team and manage the Delivery Operations Hub including ensuring the timely and complete Final Mile delivery of all orders, Driver Check-In operations and Sorters/Loaders. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the Hub Operations, preparing and planning strategies to meet the operation’s daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
You will work closely with senior management in the pursuit of operational excellence and the facility’s all-around success including achieving performance goals related to productivity, accuracy, and budget. You will make recommendations and improvements to department processes and procedures, participate in the hiring, training and coaching of associates and use operational reports to evaluate department performance and ensure expectations are met.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years transportation experience
- Must obtain a 6-month DOT medical card specific to the role
- An ability to lift, lower, push, pull or carry product up to a maximum of 70 pounds by hand
- A high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to pass a DOT physical and drug screen to the extent legally permissible
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
- Must have a valid drivers’ license with a driving record indicating a safe driving history acceptable to the company and at all times remain eligible to drive a commercial motor vehicle under applicable laws and regulations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greencastle, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A