Website Spirit Airlines
- Follow the documented engineering handbook and enterprise standards to ensure a high-quality automated environment.
- Partner with other technology teams to ensure correct technology decisions, deliver designs, technology writeups, and technology POC.
- Improve speed to market and application quality by utilizing testing best practices, release automation, component releases, and release strategies.
- Support production application when required to resolve Tier 3 issues.
- Partner with the teams to help mature test-driven development practices and leverage continuous integration and delivery standards and best practices.
- Mentor and coach the other teams on technology, DevOps methodologies, and delivery strategies.
- Participate in the product teams to move towards best class frameworks and DevOps disciplines to move into additional cloud services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong experience in Microsoft Azure.
- Exposure in building scalable, fault-tolerant infrastructures.
- Experience working with AppDynamics & Splunk.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Team Foundation Studio (TFS.)
- Experience with deployment testing and automation tools.
- 4+ years of experience deploying and maintaining high-traffic environments serving a high level of requests per second.
- Concurrent Versioning Software Experience (Git, GitHub or Bitbucket).
- 1+ years’ experience in writing software systems.
- Strong PowerShell scripting experience.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miramar, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A