Website Spirit Airlines
The ITOC Analyst is responsible for managing and processing all active service requests for account creation, transfers, and terminations. The Analyst is also responsible for analyzing and researching IT metrics for the group and researching the root cause for all flight delays caused by system-related incidents.
- Create clear and concise documentation of incidents, requests, problems, troubleshooting steps, and comments into an incident management system.
- Monitor the Spirit environment in a 24/7/365 operation and be available upon contact to address alerts, requests, and incidents.
- Create, track, and close service request tickets using assigned software and procedures.
- Identify and research issues.
- Monitor and react to assure prompt delivery of all Crew and Passenger APIS transmissions; failure to process these transmissions to CBP in time has financial implications and penalties that can cost the company up to $10,000 per violation.
- Effectively communicate to the IT teams and business the status of P1 incidents and other business events.
- Communicate through emails, call bridges, and applications that allow widespread communications.
- Monitor and react transmission of all the websites settlement files from Navitaire.
- Process service requests for new hires, transfers, and terminations.
- Analyze group metrics to identify areas of improvement.
Qualification & Experience:
- Understanding of airline industry and fundamentals of airline economics
- Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it. *
- Ability to thrive in a results-oriented environment
- Strong multi-tasking and time management capability
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience
- Database (SQL) and/or Visual Basic (or similar) experience a plus
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miramar, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A