Website Spirit Airlines
Independently orchestrate plans for operational recovery throughout the entire network to touch each Guest impacted by Irregular Operations. Support Guest Services personnel by providing communication, guidance and instruction during irregular operations. Drive creative solutions between different work groups during guest service recovery while adhering to company guidelines.
- Promote Emergency Response Readiness: Assist with Emergency Response readiness by compiling flight manifests and performing flight lockdown during an incident. Participates in Manifest Team Drills.
- Specialize in Guest Contact: Proactively re-accommodate guests with known irregularities with new flight itineraries as well as automated amenity vouchers using Spirit’s Recovery applications.
- Maintain Effective Communication: Execute timely, clear and consistent communication between various departments and levels of management.
- Increase System-wide Support: Provide technical answers and solutions from various departments and levels of management by maintaining system and procedural expertise.
- Solution Orientation: Quickly assess situations and make balanced and informed decisions for the needs of the Guest and the Business. Proactively think ahead to potential recovery for stations and impacted Guests.
- Engage all levels of Company team members in order to support all departments and stations.
- Excel in Escalation Resolution: Resolve Guest escalations at all Guest-facing areas of the operation including Airports and Guest Care (Contact Centers, Social Guest Care) teams as subject matter experts on all policies, procedures, and operational concerns.
- Provide Centralized Recovery for Every Disrupted Guest: Independently create and action cost-effective recovery options by using all available tools to reach every Guest affected by irregular operations throughout the Spirit network.
- Align the Airline with DOT Requirements: Maintain DOT compliance by managing and updating various departments and levels of management on tarmac delays and delay causes.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Qualification & Experience:
- Consistent follow through with everything he/she starts.
- Acts methodically and quickly to make decisions based on information on hand.
- Remain calm in stressful and escalated situations.
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships at all levels.
- Guest-Focused to understand the needs of both internal and external guests and helps both adapt to standard processes in order to achieve outcomes.
- Domestic & International Travel under 10% of the time.
- 3-5 years’ experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it. *
- Always Create a positive work environment from an off-site location in order to achieve accountability without the need to be in all places.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A