Website Spirit Airlines
The Move & Safety Coordinator is responsible for ensuring safe and timely movement of all aircraft by operating ground service equipment from all points on taxiways and ramp surfaces. Ensures that all aircraft moved in daily operations are completed by Spirit Airlines’ safety standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted; work off of stands and lift trucks.
- Previous Ground Operations experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to use handheld radios and headsets to communicate with the cockpit, dispatch, and other team members.
- Experience with basic work processing, email and office applications.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging.
- Ability to perform under pressure and fixed time constraints.
- Valid Driver License is required.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A