Website Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines is seeking a full time Inflight Instructor for our Orlando training facility. The Instructor facilitates ground training programs and oversees the testing, grading and record keeping of ground training events including initial and recurrent.
- Acts as an immediate, accurate and courteous source of information for new-hire as well as qualified Flight Attendants.
- Conduct classroom and/or other ground instruction, employing the necessary training aids in accordance with the Company training program.
- Serves as an educator, encourager and mentor to trainees in order to reach the end goal of graduating knowledgeable, professional and prepared Flight Attendants.
- Exhibit a high level of approachability, confidence and enthusiasm as well as possess the ability to create a fun, fair and consistent learning environment.
- Communicate Company policies and procedures. Serve as a role model in upholding standards of excellence with regard to regulatory requirements, Company policies and procedures.
- Complete class training records.
- Train Flight Attendants to proficiency to include aircraft familiarization, crew member and passenger safety, emergency situations, professional standards and customer service.
- Ability to coach and critique fellow crew members in a positive and constructive manner.
- Ensures active comprehension and encourages retention of all applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Flexibility to report early and/or stay late in order to conduct training and complete paperwork.
Qualification & Experience:
- Maintain current Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Certification.
- Ability to use a PC and have an understanding of Microsoft Word documents and Power point presentations.
- Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it. *
- High School Diploma Required (Bachelors Degree Preferred).
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Available for flexible daily scheduling to support Spirit Airlines operation.
- Minimum One (1) Year Flight Attendant Experience.
- Ability to sit, stand and move throughout office/classroom for extended periods of time.
- Background as Instructor/Educator; preferably in an aviation area with an emphasis on cabin safety.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A