Website United States Space Force
The primary purpose of this position is to provide overall administrative support for the Child Development Center and Youth Program.
- Provides customer service to a patron population that consists of members of all four branches of the Armed Forces and their civilian counterparts, their children and others.
- Provides customer service and information on the operations and services of the Child Youth Program.
- Provides overall administrative support for the Child Development Center and Youth Program. Generates reports, providing documentation.
- Financial and cash accounting.
- This position is a childcare position subject to background check IAW Public Law 101-647
- Males must be registered for Selective Service, see www.sss.gov
- Disclosure of Political Appointments
- This posn is subject to provisions of the DoD Priority Placement Program
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Must complete initial online questionnaire and additional assessment(s)
- Employee must maintain current certifications
- Travel and relocation expenses will not be paid.
- This is a drug testing position. The incumbent is subject to random testing for drug use.
- All federal employees are required to have direct deposit.
Company: United States Space Force
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Segundo, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A