Website United States Space Force
The primary purpose of this position is to provide supply operations support pertaining to specialized or unique supplies, equipment, and parts requiring unusual degrees of protection in shipment and storage, or other items that are unique to the organization’s mission or are seldom handled.
- Manages and/or performs Deployment Weapons Armory operation duties to safeguard DoD weapons, ammunition and equipment.
- Determines stock levels needed for non-recurring, specialized items based on usage, inventory, project demands, seasonal demands, changing customer needs, and projected depletion.
- Provides supply support for production, overhaul, repair, or other operations for equipment and/or parts requiring special handling.
- Prepares recurring and special reports. Compiles statistics from data requiring substantial analysis, interpretation, and development of new formats.
- Performs administrative office support functions and maintains cooperative working relationships with team members, related functions, and operating officials.
- Manages equipment assets in the Integrated Logistics System-Supply (ILS-S) database.
- Conducts extensive searches for information pertaining to complex and/or unusual supply transactions and patterns.
- Males must be registered for Selective Service, see www.sss.gov
- The incumbent must have the ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM
- All federal employees are required to have direct deposit.
- This posn is subject to provisions of the DoD Priority Placement Program
- PCS expenses will NOT be paid IAW JTR and Air Force Regulations
- This position is covered by the Domestic Violence Misdemeanor Amendment (30 Sep 96) of the Gun Control Act (Lautenberg Amendment) of 1968. An individual convicted of a qualifying crime of domestic violence may not perform the duties of this position
- This position is a drug testing designated position. The incumbent is subject to random testing for drug use
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Disclosure of Political Appointments
- Must complete initial online questionnaire and additional assessment(s)
Company: United States Space Force
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Schriever AFB, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A