Website United States Space Force
The National Defense Authorization Act for FY2020 approved a new, independent Space Force in the Department of the Air Force. The U.S. Space Force is a military service that organizes, trains & equips space forces in order to protect U.S. and allied interests in space and to provide space capabilities to the joint force. This new military branch is taking shape and recruiting!
- Prepares daily activities for children 6 weeks to 5 years of age that supports the inclusion of children with special needs.
- Responsible for technical program oversight of the lower graded assistants, lead program assistants, and technicians providing them mentoring, training and instruction.
- Provides age appropriate developmental care for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years of age.
- Ensures a safe, healthy and nurturing environment for all children.
- Incumbent may be required to work in an uncommon tour of duty, including nights and weekends
- Incumbent must complete additional training requirements within specified timelines (to include AF courses, medication dispensing, (cont’d)
- Position is not Centrally Managed and PCS is NOT authorized
- (cont), observation of symptoms of illness, security, safety, developmentally appropriate practice, lifting, including CPR and First Aid)
- This employee must successfully complete applicable background checks. This position has been identified as having “regular contact with children” IAW Public Law (PL) 101-647
- This posn is subject to provisions of the DoD Priority Placement Program
- Recruitment Incentive may/may not be authorized for this position
- Males must be registered for Selective Service, see www.sss.gov
- Disclosure of Political Appointments
- U.S. Citizenship Required
Company: United States Space Force
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Schriever AFB, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A