Website Southwest Airlines
An Operations Agent provides legendary Customer Service by assuring weight and balance of aircraft, efficient boarding of aircraft and coordinating Ramp, Operations, Provisioning and aircraft servicing to accomplish on-time performance.
- Coordinates special services needed on aircraft such as servicing lavatories, cabin grooming, wheelchairs for Customers and special emergency cleaning.
- Operates boarding bridge, coordinates boarding and deplaning Customers.
- Prepares weight and balance forms.
- Arranges for fueling of aircraft as required.
- Closes out flights; files and maintains accurate flight papers.
- Advises Dispatch, FLIFO and Stations of flight departures / arrivals.
- Prepares dispatch release forms and collects weather reports from OTIS for the Crew.
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Two years of airline/military related work experience in ramp/operations/provisioning functions preferred.
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed.
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft.
- Able to work under pressure and handle many functions at once with many different offices and/or groups of people.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must comply with DOT drug and alcohol testing program.
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A