Website Southern California Edison
Become Marketing Automation Product Owner at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you’ll play a critical role in building customer trust and delivering on SCE’s program, self-service, and CSAT goals through the implementation of technology solutions that will deliver easy, personalized experiences for SCE’s customers. As a Marketing Automation Product Owner your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions, and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
- Serve as the Customer Experience (CX) group’s subject matter expert of all marketing automation technical principles, theories; lead the team in establishing and maintaining best practices via new processes in the marketing automation space; and provide strategic consultation to marketing leads to ensure they can successfully operationalize those best practices.
- Own and oversee the end to end management of marketing automation requirements gathering process and use cases development; work independently and in collaboration with key stakeholders including marketing project managers, digital product managers, web development team, advanced analytics/data management team, agency partners, and IT partners to define and streamline data transformation processes for the data elements needed for marketing automation.
- Own and oversee the end to end project management of SCE’s multi-year Marketing Technology Roadmap and manage the integration of new Mar Tech tools and the establishment of new operations processes relating to those tools
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 or more years of experience developing and executing on technical product roadmaps in the marketing technology space, preferably in the domain of marketing automation and personalization
- Experience leading cross-functional product teams to define and drive technical product requirements and roadmaps
- 3 to 5 years of advanced experience with marketing automation platforms, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) or Adobe Experience Platform
- Technically savvy and experience in one or more of the following: cloud database infrastructure (ideally Microsoft Azure), data integrations, 3rd party native integrations and custom API integrations
- Experience in demand generation, customer journey/lifecycle, lead scoring/routing & nurture journeys
- Knowledge of analytical technologies and tools such as Adobe Target Power BI, Adobe Analytics, Datorama, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL
- Ability to operate independently, to effectively influence multiple stakeholders to achieve goals
Company: Southern California Edison
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A