Website Southern California Edison
Become a Learning & Development Consultant at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you play a key role in the strategic direction of the HR Enterprise Learning & Development group (ELD) to ensure that the SCE workforces possess the knowledge and skills required to work in accordance with corporate and regulatory compliance requirements. You will also represent EL&D as the relationship manager for IT and other OUs. As such, you will partner with the clients to determine their learning needs and identify solutions, while ensuring business goal alignment.
- Lead the development of systems and technical learning programs using proven ID models, practices, and methodologies.
- Consult with senior leaders and other OU training partners as needed through the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of learning solutions.
- Strategically partner with stakeholders to assess performance needs and identify solutions to close knowledge and skill gaps within the organization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize and align learning projects to strategic initiatives and departmental goals.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information while paying attention to detail.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience applying adult learning theory, to include measuring outcomes of learning.
- Five or more years of experience with instructional design, training, and/or learning technology.
- Experience developing systems and/or technical training.
- Experience managing systems and/or technical training development programs.
- Experience consulting with stakeholders to understand performance and skill gaps, determine learning solutions, and linkage to goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, education, instructional technology, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing client relationships.
- Experience leading teams.
Company: Southern California Edison
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A