Website Social Security Administration
The Social Security Administration (SSA) is accepting applications from people who wish to be considered for employment under its Selective Placement Program. SSA seeks to recruit and hire applicants with targeted disabilities by aiding these individuals in obtaining employment consistent with their level of skills and abilities. Such disabilities include severe physical, cognitive, or emotional disabilities.
- Your application will be placed into a pool of eligible veterans for evaluation and referral to selecting officials for hiring. You may be contacted by interested selecting officials and asked to interview.
- This vacancy is intended as a recruiting tool for employment with SSA. In the event an office you have selected is hiring, they may request to review applicants for this vacancy.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Selective Service Registration, if applicable (www.sss.gov)
- Background and/or security investigation required
- Job offers are contingent on background / security investigation results
- Selectees are required to serve a 2-year trial period
- Relocation expenses will not be paid
- All required documents must be received by the closing date of the announcement
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Social Security Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A