The Helpdesk Operator will respond to the requests directed to the Helpdesk. Monitor and control the daily operations of the building and to record any system anomalies via the CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) fault recording system for remedial repair and planned preventive maintenance.
- Distribute tasks from the Helpdesk to the relevant OSP teams.
- Close tasks down after completion by the OSP team.
- Respond to queries via chat, email and/or phone.
- Assist the Helpdesk Team Leader to monitor service standards and functionality of the OSP systems.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls, emails, portal requests to our Helpdesk.
Qualification & Experience:
- CAFM knowledge and system experience.
- Good data entry skills.
- University/College degree.
- Fast and accurate keyboard typing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills at an individual and team level.
- Experience in helpdesk/call centre environments.
- Excellent customer and call handling skills.
- Experience in Customer Service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A