Serco is currently bidding for a contract in Abu Dhabi for the property management/leasing division. We are looking to hire a contract administrator who will provide support to the contract team with a cohesive contract administration service that promotes the timely reporting of contract deliverables, financial information around procurement and the effective delivery of services.
- Coordinate the filing and record keeping requirements of the Contract.
- Deal with client queries and disputes, including the drafting of replies and ensure the resolution thereof.
- Gather information and details in providing weekly, monthly and annual activity reports.
- Assist with planning and policy development.
- Responsible for vendor contracts and correspondence.
- Coordinate the management of the contract deliverables including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other reports.
- Ensures that financial month / year-end procedures and timetable are implemented accurately and promptly.
- Ensures that all income and operating costs are correctly charged and accounted for.
- Gather information and evidences as required for audits within the contract.
- Coordinate issue of Client and Management reports as requested.
Qualification & Experience:
- Six Sigma certification is a preference (yellow belt/green belt/black belt)
- Preferably 3 years general administration experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Word.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Middle East experience is essential.
- Experience of customer service, for example working in a reception area.
- Extensive experience in office administration.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A