DC Specialists perform a variety of operational office and clerical duties including waveplanning, delivery scheduling, order tracking, auditing, paperwork management, and generating departmental reports, depending upon the department and function they are assigned. A thorough knowledge of the operations for the department they are assigned to is essential.
- Comply with all Company Loss Prevention policies and procedures, including proper work attire.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by Sephora.
- Follow all established company standard operating procedures to ensure integrity of assigned work and production output.
- Follow all Company, state and OSHA safety rules, policies and regulations to ensure safe working practices, including proper work attire; report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory or management personnel.
- Train floor associates in departmental preferred methods and standard operating procedures.
- Pro-actively respond to direction from leadership team, including Shift Coordinators, management staff and other departmental personnel.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per business and operational needs.
- Provide high quality internal and external customer service per company standards.
- Flexible to change and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous experience with a Warehouse Management System (WMS) or previous experience with menu-driven applications, and/or ability to learn system.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to understand other functions of the business as they apply to position.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with associates and vendors at multiple levels both in person, on the phone and in writing.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Olive Branch, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A