Store Communications is part of the Store Experience and Business Operations department, which functions as a liaison between our corporate office and field organization. As a Store Communications Associate Manager, you will be responsible to work cross functionally to gather, advise, develop and implement strategic communication plans to support optimal adoption and execution of key initiatives. In addition, you will:
- Support special projects as needed.
- Consult with business partners to develop strategic communication plans that support all levels of the field organization from Senior Field Leadership down to individual store associates.
- Manage the effective communication of information relating to all aspects of the business; working cross functionally across the entire organization to ensure clarity to our field organization.
- Advise on messaging, timing, method and vehicle to communicate effectively to our field organization supporting a wide range of business processes from daily operations to transformational initiatives.
- Continually evaluate, and lead on-going improvements, in the store communication operating model and platforms.
- Travel to Sephora stores as needed to check on project process and traction.
- Proactively collaborate with business partners to ensure complete and accurate information is consistently provided to stores as part of project communication strategies.
- Provide expertise on formatting of content to ensure messaging is clear, concise and presented with a consistent store centered voice.
- Work with store communication platforms to upload and manage content.
- Highly developed verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills with a strong desire to understand business partner needs
- High comfort level with Excel, Word, Publisher and Power point
- Highly collaborative and exhibits good judgment on when to escalate concerns
- Resourceful problem solver and independent thinker
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and focused on meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and willingness to take risks
- Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable interacting with all levels of an organization
Qualification & Experience:
- Associates degree or minimum of 2 years of corporate/retail communications experience required
- Retail store experience preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A