Using a variety of motorized and manual material handling equipment, the Equipment Operator supports the operational and production needs of the warehouse distribution center. Examples of material handling equipment include (but are not limited to) powered industrial trucks (of different types and configurations), walkie rider, hand jack, truck, and carts.
- Follow all Company Loss Prevention and Security policies and procedures when loading or unloading product from or into trailers.
- Meet established company safety, production and service level standards.
- Follow all Company, state and OSHA safety rules, policies and regulations to ensure safe working practices, including proper work attire; report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory or management personnel.
- Process orders without equipment (pedestrian mode) as business needs dictate.
- Comply with all Company Loss Prevention policies and procedures, including proper work attire.
- Operate all equipment safely and properly per state and federal OSHA requirements.
- Must be able to attain required certification in the safe operation of various types of material handling equipment and battery changing procedures.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by Sephora.
- Use equipment to process orders and to perform other work as directed by Management.
- Operate RF terminals in support of company operating systems and inventory control procedures.
- Flexible to change and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess strong motor coordination skills in order to successfully operate equipment safely and in tight quarters.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully use technology including RF terminal devices in support of various systems.
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Familiarity of warehouse layout.
- Ability to safely operate bobtail transfer truck with powered lift gate.
- Ability to obtain any/all job required DOT certifications.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others in a way that promotes teamwork.
Qualification & Experience:
- Familiarity with conventional distribution picking, packing, put-away and replenishment procedures and processes.
- Valid Drivers’ License with clean motor vehicle record.
- Previous experience operating equipment in a warehouse environment preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A