Using a variety of motorized and manual material handling equipment, the Equipment Operator supports the operational and production needs of the warehouse distribution center. Examples of material handling equipment include (but are not limited to) powered industrial trucks (of different types and configurations), walkie rider, hand jack, truck, and carts.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by Sephora.
- Use equipment to process orders and to perform other work as directed by Management.
- Process orders without equipment (pedestrian mode) as business needs dictate.
- Meet established company safety, production and service level standards.
- Operate all equipment safely and properly per state and federal OSHA requirements.
- Follow all Company, state and OSHA safety rules, policies and regulations to ensure safe working practices, including proper work attire; report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory or management personnel.
- Comply with all Company Loss Prevention policies and procedures, including proper work attire.
- Must be able to attain required certification in the safe operation of various types of material handling equipment and battery changing procedures.
- Follow all Company Loss Prevention and Security policies and procedures when loading or unloading product from or into trailers.
- Operate RF terminals in support of company operating systems and inventory control procedures.
- Ability to obtain any/all job required DOT certifications.
- Ability to safely operate bobtail transfer truck with powered lift gate.
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Possess strong motor coordination skills in order to successfully operate equipment safely and in tight quarters.
- Flexible to change and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Familiarity of warehouse layout.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others in a way that promotes teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully use technology including RF terminal devices in support of various systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Familiarity with conventional distribution picking, packing, put-away and replenishment procedures and processes.
- Previous experience operating equipment in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Valid Drivers’ License with clean motor vehicle record.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Olive Branch, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A