As our Product Manager, Client Promise, you will interface directly with all levels of the Sephora organization, with a primary focus on Client Promise, fueling our Omni-channel Client Experience. In this role at the intersection of business and technology, you will lead the strategy, roadmap, and delivery of best in-class Omni experience. You will be instrumental in enabling the next generation of our client discovery, shopping, and checkout, as well as advocating for the importance of client obsession within a data-driven culture.
- Oversee the development of product and fulfilment method discovery and checkout solutions and advocate concepts with internal business leaders.
- Develop strong partnerships with multiple business teams and leaders, gaining an understanding of key goals and impacts. Teams include Store Digital, Loyalty, Post-Purchase, Comms & Service, Digital Marketing, and CRM & Analytics.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among various domains and product teams to enable a balanced delivery portfolio across programs and projects.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values: Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Create crisp business requirements and user stories to build your products and features.
- Track to metrics to measure success of program features, analyze results, and partner across the organization to develop action plans and enhancement recommendations.
- Champion a product vision, strategy, and approach cross functionally for a omni-channel foundation that enables product and fulfilment method discovery, frictionless checkout, and seamless cross-channel client experience, with a core focus on data-driven decision making.
- Gain input from a variety of internal and external stakeholders to define product features and capabilities; respond to needs throughout the development process.
- Proven ability to effectively partner with technology at all levels to consistently deliver high-quality experiences, tools, and solutions
- Superior relationship-building, leadership skills, and strategic thinking, including executive-level communication and compelling storytelling
- A passion for ecommerce and data insights to help guide decision-making, and relevant customer engagement by fueling client journeys and incenting behaviors
- Understanding of the technical architecture of ecommerce platforms, and inventory & warehouse concepts and systems
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs; proven multi-tasking skills, ability to meet critical deadlines
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on building communications & client service tools and products, and a record of successfully delivering complex products and services
- Experience working with shopping cart, inventory, and fulfilment
- Experience building and leading a team of direct reports as well as influencing and guiding indirect reports in a highly matrixed organization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A