The primary function of the Maintenance Technician is to inspect, monitor and maintain the facility structure, equipment and surrounding building grounds as assigned by the Maintenance/Facilities Manager. This position may work with local service providers, inspectors and property asset managers in caring for the overall functional performance of the building and equipment.
- Provide high quality internal and external customer service per company standards.
- Assist in the set up, tear down and clean up of all company social functions, meetings and events.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per business and operational needs.
- Comply with all safety laws, all of SEPHORA’s safety policies and rules including proper work attire; report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory or management personnel.
- Accurately complete Preventive and Predictive Maintenance tasks on motorized material handling equipment, conveyor belts and building HVAC systems.
- Perform custodial and other household repairs
- Comply with all Company Loss Prevention policies and procedures, including proper work attire.
- Competently and accurately complete equipment and facility repairs and upgrades as assigned.
- Assess, perform, and properly document necessary equipment repairs and adjustments.
- Ability to be flexible and respond to changing priorities and needs within the operations.
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Ability to consistently meet minimum production standards and company service levels.
- Ability to read schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to operate standard hand/power tools and shop equipment in a proficient and safe manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Background in mechanical and/or electrical maintenance, troubleshooting and repair.
- Knowledge of the general maintenance practices for motorized material handling equipment, conveyors, hydraulic, and/or pneumatic equipment and experience in repairing and maintaining HVAC systems.
- Two to 3 years of practical experience as a maintenance mechanic or equivalent.
- Automated Process Control or Material Handling Equipment maintenance experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent with technical training and/or experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in standard maintenance practices (i.e. lubrication, adjustments, set-up, calibration, etc.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A