The Social Impact Project Manager needs to have a commitment to championing diversity in beauty. Under the direction of the Director of Social Impact, you will assist in managing Sephora’s new Scholarship program. Sephora created the Sephora Scholarship Program to EMPOWER diverse students including students of color pursuing a licensed career in beauty through professional training and education.
- Oversee post-projects, recap, lessons learned, and action plans to drive continuous improvement.
- Support the ideation, strategic planning and implementation of overall program management and expansion
- Create templates, forms, and dashboards required to support processes and governance for the program.
- Maintain website and platform systems, respond to questions/problems on system and procedures, coordinate design, updates and maintenance of website and online presence.
- Coordinates meetings and events, both virtual and in person (as Covid safety precautions allow) with multiple cross functional partners.
- Develop recruitment plan that may include establishing new relationships with cosmetology schools and partners nationwide and creating outreach materials.
- Support day to day program operations of Sephora’s new Scholarship program including but not limited to: program management, process documentation, project kickoffs, scheduling, timelines, recruitment, partner outreach and overall support of program participants.
- Experience building and creating process for a variety of audiences and expertise levels
- Highly organized with excellent project & time management skills to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables and deadlines
- Effective listening and interpersonal communication skills to respond to inquiries, address concerns, and ensure cooperative and productive work relationships
- Proactive, innovative, self-starter, and result oriented
- Takes initiative and comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
- 3-5 years of related or transferable work experience in project management and/or program development and rollout experience
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy in execution of work and tasks with ability to manage workload with shifting priorities
- Familiarity with database & spreadsheet management (Google sheets/forms, Smartsheet preferred)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A