The Assistant Manager of Influencer Marketing, you’ll play a key role in the conception, development and execution of Sephora’s influencer events, campaigns and organic program efforts acting as the events lead, and supporting influencer campaigns, brand experiences and community building. This is a great role for a strategic, creative marketer who has passion for creating best in class experiences, loves beauty and wants to be part of an innovative marketing team.
- Manage end to end influencer campaign and content creation process-inclusive of influencer briefing, assortment pairings, content reviews and campaign reporting.
- Identify opportunities to engage influencers organically in content trends and challenges to encourage content that can be leveraged on Sephora’s organic social channel
- Partner with cross functional partners to secure brand participation and integration across Sephora’s influencer gratis, events and training plans on a monthly basis
- Track, measure and analyze performance across influencer marketing efforts to identify and share key learnings and insights with larger marketing organization
- Manage internal and external event communications, run of show, venue logistics, and operations including the coordination with outside resources, vendors, and agencies
- Lead Sephora’s influencer program and organic engagement efforts, inclusive of managing the private #SephoraSquad Instagram account, overseeing updates the creation of the monthly influencer newsletter and ongoing communication of upcoming trainings, events, gratis and mentorship opportunities.
- In partnership with cross functional teams, develop influencer campaign brief to inform agency partners of campaign objectives, influencer criteria, content requirements and executional considerations
- Lead digital and in-person influencer events with over 100 in attendance, from start to finish- inclusive of concept development, briefing, event execution, travel and hotel accommodations, influencer communication, expense management and event recap/reporting
- Manage, track, and accrue all influencer event related expenses, T&E, and vendor fees
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A