Website U.S. Small Business Administration
As a Paralegal Specialist at the GS-0950-7, some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Reviewing Loan Authorization and Agreement and all other necessary legal instruments to ensure these documents are properly prepared and executed.
- Addressing inquiries and concerns from borrowers and/or their authorized representatives regarding loan closing documentation and loan requirements.
- Obtaining and reviewing all necessary loan closing documentation, ensuring proper execution and recording.
- Using Microsoft Office software or other computer applications such as mainframe database software to do research and perform a wide variety of other functions.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government travel credit card.
- Favorable background investigation and credit check are required.
- Mandatory Overtime: In order to respond quickly and efficiently to disaster survivors, substantial compensated overtime hours may be required while on assignment (up to seven days a week and ten to fourteen hours a day).
- Credit Score must be at least 500.
Company: U.S. Small Business Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A