Website U.S. Small Business Administration
As a Loan Assistant at the GS-1165-5/7, some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Review pertinent facts and make eligibility determinations by analyzing factors such as intended use of proceeds, legislative and administrative limits, etc.
- Contact banks and other third parties to obtain information necessary to formulate loan recommendations.
- Respond to inquiries from applicants, their representatives and agents, and others concerning the status of applications and reasons for Agency decisions.
- Process loan modifications by performing necessary analysis and preparing full documentation supporting the analysis.
- Assist Case Managers with closing and disbursing approved loans.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government travel credit card.
- Favorable background investigation and credit check are required.
- Mandatory Overtime: In order to respond quickly and efficiently to disaster survivors, substantial compensated overtime hours may be required while on assignment (up to seven days a week and ten to fourteen hours a day).
- Credit Score must be at least 500.
Company: U.S. Small Business Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A