Website Royal Mail
Do you enjoy leading a team to success and helping people to reach their potential? Our Cover Manager position within Operations could be the role for you. If you have some prior people management experience and the ability to motivate and inspire a team then we’d love to hear from you.
- Ensures the basics are right, takes a ‘one company’ approach, creates positive energy, implements strategy, takes account of relevant issues.
- Ensures ‘best day every day’ by implementing standards of excellence, asks questions of others, shares learning, provides guidance.
- Uses resources to ensure delivery.
- Understands the value of diversity & inclusion, uses delegation, coaching, empowerment and feedback, identifies and developing talent, collaborates, takes time to know and understand others needs and perspectives, ensures a supportive environment where achievements are recognised.
- Uses platforms to recognise superstars, appeals to both the heart and the brain when communicating.
- Builds confident teams using a coaching style and ensures others are held accountable.
- Keeps promises.
- You must have the ability to travel to the offices where you work where public transport may not be available.
- You must be able to drive.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peterborough, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A