Website Royal Mail
As a Work Area Manager, you will work in a busy mail centre and be responsible for managing operations in a specified area.
- With line management responsibility you’ll manage your team’s sick absence, attendance, training and development and you’ll get involved in our programme of continuous improvement.
- Leading a dedicated team of full and part time employees, you’ll hold regular one to one and team meetings and review the area’s performance and plans on a daily basis.
- Supporting the Shift Manager, you will provide a high quality of service to our customers and ensure all operational targets are met.
- Championing health and safety initiatives, increasing efficiency, and identifying areas of improvements are essential to your role.
- We are looking for candidates who are flexible, can work under pressure and possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A