Website Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Our Registered Nurse Supervisors are responsible for the total care of residents and supervision of nursing care in assigned areas on assigned shift at the Pennsylvania Soldiers and Sailors Home ensuring adherence to HIPAA standards. In doing this, you will have the ability to improve our residents’ quality of life by providing the best care possible.
- PA residency currently waived for this title
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements: Three years as a Registered Nurse (Commonwealth class title); OR four years of professional nursing experience providing care and treatment services consistent with those needed for individuals with a mental or physical injury or illness and/or a developmental disability.
- NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Possession of a current license to practice as a registered nurse issued by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing; or possession of a non-renewable temporary practice permit issued by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing.
Employees possessing non-renewable temporary practice permits must obtain licensure as a Registered Nurse within the one year period defined by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing.
- Do not submit resumes, cover letters, and similar documents. These documents will not be reviewed and the information contained therein will not be considered for the purposes of determining your eligibility for the position or to determine your score. Information to support your eligibility for the position must be provided on the application(i.e., relevant, detailed experience/education).
- Must be able to perform essential job functions.
- Legal Requirements
- This position falls under the provisions of the Older Adult Protective Services Act. Under the Act, a conditional offer of employment will require submission and approval of satisfactory criminal history reports, including but not limited to, PA State Police and FBI clearance.
Company: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Erie, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A