Website Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
After completion of an eight (8) week training program, you will be completing your Income Maintenance Caseworker duties in an office setting environment.
Major duties include determining eligibility for financial assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, LIHEAP, Nursing Home Care, and Waivers as well as any additional programs the Department administers for applicants/recipients in accordance with state regulations. In order to accomplish these duties, you will interview customers either over the phone, or in person, review policy, data enter information into an automated eligibility determination system as well as perform manual calculations. This includes all job functions that are necessary to perform these duties with or without reasonable accommodations. The majority of the Income Maintenance Casework (IMC) workload consists of interviewing customers, reviewing policy and the use of automated eligibility determination systems. A limited number of programs still require manual determination of benefits. Job duties are carried out under the general supervision of an Income Maintenance Casework Supervisor.
- Have successfully examined and have a current score on file. If you have not already done so, you must first apply toINCOME MAINTENANCE CASEWORKER (ONLINE EXAM) (https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/pabureau/jobs/2038976/income-maintenance-caseworker-online-exam) posting and follow the directions provided.
- You must meet thePA residency requirement (https://www.employment.pa.gov/Additional%20Info/Pages/default.aspx) . For more information on ways to meet PA residency requirements, follow thelink (https://www.employment.pa.gov/Additional%20Info/Pages/default.aspx) and click on Residency.
- Be able to perform the essential job functions.
- Multiple positions may be filled.
- Based upon the nature of the duties in the position description, the individual selected for this position may be required to annually disclose specific personal and business financial information in accordance with Management Directive 205.10 regarding Financial Disclosures Required by the Public Official and Employee Ethics Act.
Company: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Erie, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A