Website Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
EXCEL is an exciting employee development program to accelerate the development of examiners in one of eight specialty areas within LBS. To find out more about the EXCEL program, As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (LB Field Examiner) with emphasis in Compliance-EXCEL, you will conduct and assist in the supervision of compliance activities in large banks and carry out bank supervision objectives. Large Bank Supervision: LBS Cities-see “Additional Information” section.
- Serve as a consultant to employees and managers. Lead in discussions with bank management on findings and recommendations.
- Maintain effective communications internally within the OCC and external to the OCC, and ensure that appropriate coordination and follow-up activities take place.
- Conduct and assist in the supervision of compliance activities in large banks and carry out bank supervision objectives.
- Lead and/or perform compliance examinations at complex and large banks.
- Prepare communications to foster positive changes within the bank.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor compliance supervisory activities, including assessing risk, developing supervisory strategies, determining the scope of supervisory activities, managing teams of assisting personnel during supervisory activities, preparing reports of activities, and developing responses to address risks.
- Complete a background investigation(unless already completed).
- As required by Executive Order 14043, Federal employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by November 8, 2021 or before appointment or onboarding with the agency.
- Travel overnight or locally on a frequent basis.
- Sign a statement that you are voluntarily leaving the competitive service for a position in the excepted service, if applicable.
- Obtain and use a Government-issued charge card for business-related travel.
- File an OCC Financial Disclosure Form.
- Selected applicants have the option to work a full-time or part-time work schedule at the discretion of the hiring official.
- This position is included in the bargaining unit.
- Complete a one-year trial period (unless already completed).
- Complete a financial disclosure review and resolve any ethics issues.
Company: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A