Website National Nuclear Security Administration
A successful candidate in this position will serve as a Contract Specialist performing work directly related to specific contract assignments such as contract solicitation, source selection, contractor/recipient proposal evaluation and pricing, negotiation, and administration.
- Perform pre-award and post-award functions on a variety of acquisition projects.
- Solicit, review, and/or administer a variety of contracts which frequently require special handling provisions or other specialized terms and conditions, including contracts which cover a period of more than one year.
- Review acquisitions and the appropriate method of procurement.
- Determine a variety of contractor pricing arrangements, such as Fixed-Price, Cost Reimbursement, and/or Special Purpose Contracts and Agreements.
- Perform cost/price analysis of contractor proposals.
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- This employer participates in the e-Verify program.
- Presidential Directive (HSPD-12) governing personal identity requires that you provide two forms of identification if selected for this position.
- Generally, male applicants must be registered with the Selective Service.
- May require successful completion of a one year probationary period.
- Relocation expenses will not be paid.
Company: National Nuclear Security Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Aiken, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A