Website NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
The Space Technology and Exploration Program Analysis Office at the Langley Research Center is seeking a skilled individual to provide supervision and leadership in workforce planning, budget and schedule formulation, analysis, execution, and reporting for mission-oriented projects and overall efficient operations for the office.
- As a supervisor, define jobs, select employees, assign work; evaluate organization and employee accomplishments; recommend promotions/ recognition; manage employee performance, engage with employees in professional development.
- Define technical work requirements/milestones; present and defend organization and employees work to senior management and other offices; ensure a safe and healthy work environment. Define strategic objectives for the organization.
- Oversee development and execution of program control requirements, policies and processes for programmatic schedule, risk, resources, earned value, configuration and data management.
- Advise and provide recommendations through team participation in new business and/or program and project initial staffing planning exercises.
- Provide authoritative and comprehensive advice and assistance to ensure the integration and validation of budget for programs and institutionally managed requirements.
- Coordinate development and integration of management processes ensuring the Program Planning, and Control (PPandC) flow-down of external and Agency requirements.
- Develop, provide and/or utilize training, tools, and templates to advance the state of program, planning and control in coordination with NASA Communities of Practice (CoP).
- Responsible for new initiatives that require end-to-end assessment of complex issues affecting multiple organizations and programs and require assimilation of administrative, technical, and fiscal data.
- This position is open to U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S
- Position subject to pre-employment background investigation
- You must meet qualifications requirements by the closing date of this announcement
- If selected, you will be required to complete a financial disclosure statement
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A