Website National Aeronautics and Space Administration
The NASA Office of Inspector General (OIG) conducts audits, reviews, and investigations of NASA programs and operations to prevent and detect fraud, waste, abuse, and mismanagement. The Office of Investigations (OI) investigates allegations of crime, cyber-crime, fraud, waste, abuse, and misconduct having impact on NASA programs, projects, operations, and resources. The closing date of this announcement has been extended to May 20, 2021.
- NASA OIG prioritizes diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruiting, hiring, developing, and management of the workforce to foster an inclusive workplace where NASA OIG employees are valued and respected.
- To qualify, candidates must have the skill and ability to perform the duties described above as demonstrated by progressively responsible supervisory/managerial experience, normally with several years at the GS-15 level or equivalent, which demonstrates clearly the ability to manage people and resources.
- Candidates must also demonstrate qualifications in the managerial and technical areas noted below.
- See the SES Handbook and NASA’s Guide to Effectively Preparing Executive Core Qualifications for more information.
Qualification & Experience:
- It’s never too early to get started! At NASA, you have the opportunity to work and explore careers while still in school.
- The Pathways Intern Program provides current students with paid work experience, dynamic career development program, and offer the chance for permanent employment at the agency.
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A